Terms and Conditions
- We are devoted to Sustainability. All our chairs are unique as they are entirely crafted by hand in our workshop a few km. outside of Acapulco.
- We do not allow or encourage the use of child labour in any of our practices. All our journeymen are over the age of 18, and no other type of exploitation is held in any way.
- Each chair can be customized by the client with any colour combination (cord and frame).
- All quoted prices are in US Dollars including secure packaging and taxes, but do not include the shipping costs.
- International shipping incoterm is EXWorks.
- Due to our bank policies, we are only accepting SWIFT Inter-Bank Transfer or Letter of Credit to our bank account. (www.scotiabank.com.mx)
-Please allow between 3 to 4 weeks for production as we do not keep a big amount of stock. Each order is customized by our clients.
Shipping & Returns
- To avoid returns, all parts and pieces are double checked before shipping.
- The customer can choose his preferred forwarding agency or shipping supplier.
- If a chair is delivered broken, we will refund you the original charge or send you a new one.
- Please note also that we can only do refunds on items we received back. We cannot be held responsible for packages that have been lost by the forwarding agency so in your own interest send returns always as insured parcel.
- We cannot cancel an order or change a delivery address once the parcel has been dispatched.
Privacy & Security
- We are committed to maintaining your privacy. We will treat any personal or business information you provide as confidential.
- Under no circumstances will we trade or sell your customer details.
- We ask for your name, telephone number, address and email address . Which use is to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary.
- We believe in good working relationships within our network of clients; we want you to be completely satisfied with our service and our products. Contact us for any enquiry or comment.